Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Time to go...

By Sarah Thomas, Intern

It's time for me to walk through a different door.

Today is my last day with Prosperity Ag & Energy Resources. My summer has flown by so fast! Thursday I return to school to complete my senior year of college at IUPUI majoring in elementary education. For the fall semester I will be student teaching 6th grade at The Center for Inquiry Indianapolis Public School #84. I am excited about starting my senior year of college and like my summer I know it is going to fly by.

Through my internship with Prosperity I have gained a confidence in myself that will definitely help me in my student teaching. My writing has matured this summer and will help me write those college papers! I have also developed my social networking and people skills which will not only help me in the classroom but outside as well.

What I'll miss most about Prosperity is the office staff. I had so much fun getting to know and work with them. I loved Wine Wednesdays, talking about the agriculture industry, praying for rain and then leaving the office door open when it finally did rain so we could hear, watch and smell it. I look forward to staying connected with them and staying up to date with what is happening with Prosperity after I walk out the door.




1 comment:

  1. Sarah T.: We've loved having you as our intern this summer. You did a great job, played a very important role and helped us move our projects forward. Thank you so much.

    Best of luck during your Senior Year! Come see us often!

    ReplyDelete