Friday, May 11, 2012

PHOTO FRIDAY: An Open Door

  


A new door opened and I walked through.

My name is Sarah Thomas and I will be interning at Prosperity Ag & Energy Resources this summer.  I am excited for this opportunity to work with Prosperity and network during my summer.  My first week was like any other first week at a new job.  There were some technical difficulties and I was wrapping my head around my new tasks.  All and all I had a great first week with Prosperity and I will be walking through that door again Monday morning!


You can read more about me on Prosperity's website or this press release

***


Each Friday there will be a photo posted for "Photo Friday."  These posts will help you see what is happening with Prosperity Ag & Energy Resources

If you have any suggestions for a Photo Friday please leave a suggestion in a comment. Thank you kindly!    


3 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah! I was the intern last summer. I hope you enjoy your internship at Prosperity! I had a really good experience there.

    I would like to see pictures of the new barn kittens and any new calfs. The wildlife around Prosperity Ag was one of my favorite things about going to work every day!

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel, thanks for the suggestions!! I will try to get some pictures of animals posted for you.

      Delete
    2. Rachel, be sure to check out this week's (7/6) Photo Friday post! There are some of your favorite farm animals in the post!

      Delete